If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further categoriesDrape kits for folding frame screen
The electric Professional ceiling recessed screen from celexon provides excellent quality at a reasonable price point. It is ideal for use in conference and meeting rooms, as well as for the ambitious home cinema user. Available in 4 different formats and up to 300cm in width, this range offers a wide selection. The 3-ply screen fabric, with a gain factor of 1.2, black opaque backing and a matte white viewing area, delivers excellent results in most conditions.
- Black border left, right and bottom
- Black drop above
- Triangular weighted bar - sits flush to housing when retracted
- Black, opaque backing impervious to light
- Excellent flatness of PVC coated fabric
- Power cable/supply located on left hand side of housing from viewers side
- A simple push-button control switch is connected to the screen
- Simple elegant white mounting frame with integrated side access panels
- Access to screen adjustment points possible after ceiling installation via side access panels
- Screen material stop positions can be adjusted on some formats
The 3-ply screen fabric, with a gain factor of 1.2, black opaque backing and a matte white viewing area, delivers excellent results in most conditions!
The screen has a surrounding black border t o achieve optimal image containment and increased contrast to draw the eye into the projected image. The black opaque backing is impervious to light, allowing the screen to be used even in front of a window. The screen is supplied with the ceiling installation kit and fixings, a push button wall control switch and an installation/user guide. An IR remote control and a 12V trigger set are also available as optional extras.
The cable may need to be adapted to suit the customer's specific installation (e.g. possibly extended). The control switch, therefore, would also possibly need to be re-integrated, if cable adaptations are required.
Select your favourite online shop.