If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
Further categoriesDrape kits for folding frame screen
The screen is designed for use in conference and meeting rooms as well as for the ambitious home cinema user. Available in 4 sizes up to 300cm width, the series offers a wide choice for all projections.
The white screen housing has a simple, clean design with a wedge-shaped weighted bar that gives a smooth flush finish when retracted into the housing. It has a high quality 3-ply fabric and a long-lasting low-noise motor.
- Black border left, right and bottom
- Black drop above
- White powder-coated square housing
- Suitable for wall and ceiling mounting
- Black, opaque backing
- Very good flatness provided by a thick and heavy Pro series fabric
- Power: 40 Watt, Voltage: 230 volts, Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power connector on left side of housing from viewer’s side
- Wall-mountable control box and infrared remote control included
- Ideal for home cinema and presentations with 1.2 gain factor
- Weighting bar sits flush in housing when retracted
- Simple, closed box design
The 3-ply projection fabric has a gain factor of 1.2 and a stabilizing layer of polyester in the middle. It has a black backing and a matt white viewing area. Suitable for most projection environments.
The screen has a black border to achieve optimal image containment and increased contrast of your projected image. The black backing is impervious to light, making it possible to be mounted in front of a window, without any light passing through. Via the push button controls, the screen can be stopped at any height.
The screen comes with mounting caps for wall or ceiling included on the housing, a wall-mountable control box and IR remote control with battery, along with an installation and operating manual. A wireless control system and 12V trigger system are available as optional extras.
The cable may need to be adapted on-site to suit the installation. The cable length is by default approx. 3m long. If necessary, the control box (including IR receiver) may need to be disconnected and then reconnected at a suitable point.
Select your favourite online shop.