If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further categories3D glasses
This HDMI to CAT over IP Extender (TCP / IP) enables the transmission of HDMI content over a distance of up to 100m. The system generates a TCP / IP based data flow. This enables the signal to be passed through network hardware such as routers and switches. (For the parallel use of the network with data, a port based VLAN is required). It also transmits infrared signals if required. This enables control of the display device from a distance of 100m. The incoming HDMI signal is processed to achieve optimum transmission quality.
PLEASE NOTE: For the parallel use of the network, a port based VLAN is required.
- Transmission of HDMI content via CAT5/6 cable over a distance up to 100m
- Supports HDMI 1.3; HDCP 1.1 ; DVI 1.1
- Supports Deep Colour up to 12Bit/colour
- Enables transmission of infrared signals
- Formats HDMI signal to allow perfect transmission quality
- Up to 100m transmission length with CAT6 cable
- Up to 20m of cable length to source (depending on cable quality)
- Distribution of input signal to up to 253 receivers
- TCP/IP data stream
- Distribution of signal via network hardware such as routers or switches
- 1 x Receiver
- User guide
Select your favourite online shop.