The celexon CLR HomeCinema UST electric floor-mounted screen in combination with a modern ultra-short distance projector is a true large-screen TV replacement. Thanks to celexon's innovative 8K contrast projection screen fabric (known from the celexon CLR HomeCinema UST Frame Screen) and the clever, electrically operated scissors-joint construction, a large picture is easily possible in almost any room.
The bonus: When not in use, the screen surface almost completely disappears from view, as the screen does not have to be mounted on the wall or ceiling, but disappears into or behind a lowboard. This achieves the dream of a rollable 100-120" TV, which is only visible when in use.
Innovative screen design and easy integration for every room
Great home cinema experience in the living room and clever design for perfect harmony
What happens if you can't or don't want to install a large TV in your living room or a display in the meeting room, but you can’t be without a 100", 110" or 120" picture? Then the celexon electric CLR UST screen, which rises from the floor from its slender chassis, is the perfect solution. It can be integrated into the room in a particularly simple and unobtrusive manner
The celexon CLR UST high contrast fabric makes the difference
While a modern ultra-short throw projection gives you excellent image size, they can suffer from low black levels. For the "OLED" effect found with TV’s a contrast fabric like the one used in the celexon CLR HomeCinema UST series is essential. You can save on the purchase price of the projector for better image quality, because the celexon contrast fabric optimises the black level visibly. In addition, disturbing stray and residual light is minimized, ceiling light especially can be reduced up to 90%.
The celexon CLR UST contrast fabric significantly improves the UST (Ultra Short Throw) projector image: The unique, multi-layer fabric design visibly increases the black level and effectively minimises the "grey haze" in ambient light in the room. Ambient light is actively deflected away from the surface, so that a high-contrast image is visible even under residual light conditions (lamps or daylight). You will be thrilled and enjoy unprecedented picture size as a TV replacement, which also saves costs, e.g. for a separate TV.
Our UST contrast fabric is approved for all current and future projectors with resolutions around FullHD, 4K and up to 8K due to its special cloth structure. Unique is the unrestricted viewing angle stability of 170 degrees, so that all viewers on the sofa can enjoy it without restriction.
celexon's CLR UST contrast fabric has been rated extremely positively in various tests and ensures unclouded picture enjoyment in all rooms without having to darken.
You have the choice: Available in black or white!
We listen to our customers and in addition to the proven black perfect for dedicated home cinema rooms, we offer a subtle white for the living room at home and meeting rooms. The change in case colour, is available at no extra charge
Black or white - colour selection for every location, taste and room ambience only with the celexon CLR UST floor screen.
Both versions have the lateral Tension rope tension system in common for good flatness without annoying dog-ears at the edges and easier readjustment. Of course, the high-quality scissor system is also used for a long-lasting extension and retraction of the screen.
celexon installation tip: For easy use, our experts recommend the clever celexon USB trigger. The necessary USB dongle is included in the box and can be connected to the USB-connection of an ultra-short throw projector, so that the celexon projection screen automatically opens or closes when the projector is turned on or off.
Our celexon CLR HomeCinema UST electric floor screen comes with a wide range of accessories, so it can be controlled in many ways "out of the box":
- Conveniently from a distance via the included infrared remote control
- Conveniently from a distance via the included radio remote control
- Automated via USB trigger you control your screen easily and conveniently via USB connection and power status of your projector - full automation
- Manual control via a switch on the housing
- Fabric: HomeCinema CLR-UST fabric for high-contrast and 8k accurate picture reproduction
- Edge Free = No black masking for maximum alignment and format freedom
- Gain factor of 0.6, viewing angle 170
- Rope tensioning system effective against "dog-ears”
- Housing: White & Black
- Floor screen, flexible positioning, can be integrated into existing furniture (DIY)
- Integrated control unit with a wide range of control possibilities
- Infrared (IR)
- Radio (FR)
- Wireless USB trigger
- Quiet, high-torque tubular motor: Durable and smooth running
- Certifications: ROHS, REACH, CE - 2014/53/EU
The high-quality processed sheet steel housing has clean crisp edges and fits elegantly into modern living environments. Due to its cubistic form, the screen can be easily integrated into existing furniture and does not disturb the living ambience, especially when retracted.
A rollable 100"-120" TV is created with celexon's innovative HomeCinema electric floor high contrast screen.
The celexon CLR HomeCinema UST electric floor projection screen can be installed safely, easily and quickly.
You have the choice: Simply place the screen on the floor or on a sideboard, connect it to the power supply and the screen is ready for use. For an even more unobtrusive installation, you can recess the screen housing into a piece of furniture of your choice - the side control units and power connection are designed to take up little space in the furniture and not protrude.
In the box:
- celexon CLR HomeCinema UST electric high contrast floor screen
- Multilayer PVC fabric with celexon's CLR technology, gain 0.6, viewing angle 170 is particularly suitable for use under residual light, both during the day and in the dark, giving picture quality just like a TV
- Power cable approx. 1.5m in black, connects on left-side when viewed from the front
- Radio (RF) remote control (incl. battery)
- Infrared (IR) remote control (incl. battery)
- Wireless USB trigger
- IR-receiving eye, can be positioned flexibly if required
- End position adjustment tool, mounting material, Cleaning brush for fabric surface, USB charging cable for remote controls (optionally required: USB TYPE DC 5V power adapter - not included)
- Instructions & Screen Usage Hints
Control possibilities of the screen:
- Radio receiver integrated + separate infrared eye with corresponding remote control
- Wireless USB Trigger
celexon CLR HomeCinema UST floor screen: Integrated projection solution can be accomplished by housing the screen inside furniture
The celexon CLR HomeCinema UST floor screen is particularly flexible where traditional motorised and frame screens cannot be installed and offers maximum freedom of installation: Whether in a sloping attic or where walls or ceilings cannot bear heavy loads due to their construction, our celexon CLR UST floor screen always allows you to have a large picture in almost every room.