We have developed our celexon HomeCinema electric screen Tension for all home cinema lovers. We have placed just as much emphasis on functional components and useful features as on an elegant design, the use of high-quality materials and an excellent price/performance ratio.
Projection screen fabric - The sensation that is our ‘Dynamic Slate’ high-contrast screen fabric
The perfect home cinema experience within your own four walls can be quickly clouded or faded by ambient light in the room or light reflections from white room walls. Our ALR 0.8 Gain high-contrast "Dynamic Slate" fabric is an effective remedy. It successfully filters out disturbing stray light and focuses the projection light back to the audience without distorting colours. The perceptible image contrast increases many times over.
We have developed our Dynamic Slate high-contrast screen fabric especially to optimise the contrast value, even with residual light. We have taken a lot of time and tested and measured numerous fabric mixtures intensively to be able to present our customers with the ALR sensation of the year! You can say goodbye to typical "wash-out effects" or "grey haze" even at low dimming levels. The Dynamic Slate ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) with its 0.8 Gain and its special material mixture and production method is deliberately designed to be neutral and reproduces the projected image extremely true to colour. Disturbing glitter effects and the resulting hot spots are actively avoided with this fabric.
One of the aims was to be able to implement our contrast fabric with an extremely fine surface structure. We succeeded very well and the slate is perfectly suitable for 8K content and almost 100% color neutral in the reproduction. Thus, a calibration of the projector is not necessary due to the celexon Dynamic Slate. With the Dynamic Slate, we claim to present the most colour-true ALR high-contrast fabric on the market! The Edge-Free (= no black masking) design allows a flexible application of different formats on one screen fabric. In addition, the projected image can be aligned up to the edge of the fabric... a large image that appears to float almost freely in space is within reach!
Another important aspect in the development of the Dynamic Slate was to bring out the projected white tones very well - this is not the norm with other high-contrast screens.
This means that HDR content is now also more noticeable on a high-contrast cloth and is particularly effective on our Dynamic Slate. And black? Our Dynamic Slate also performs in dark tones. The perceived black level increases 5-6 times compared to classic matt white screens. All in all, this results in an outstanding plasticity in the projected image that you have probably rarely or never experienced on a screen surface.
The extremely fine surface structure displays 8K content with pixel accuracy without any problems, currently common 4K content is child's play for you. For our customers, this means not only that they can marvel at high-resolution content thats extremely clear and pixel accurate, but also that they are equipped for the future.
With celexon's new Dynamic Slate fabric you get a high contrast fabric on which you can marvel at pin sharp, homogeneous, high contrast images even under residual light with outstanding white tones and simultaneously high black value contrasts.
Let yourself be inspired by new, unimagined image quality, especially with your existing projector!
The built-in, dimensionally stable winding shaft effectively prevents image interfering streaks. In addition, the heavy weighted bar and lateral rope tensioning system (Tension System), ensures optimum flatness and effectively prevents "dog-ears" in the projection area. Adjustment screws integrated into the side caps of the weighted bar allow the tension system to be retightened as required.
- We supply our dynamic Slate ALR Tension screen with a wide range of accessories, it can be controlled in many ways straight ‘out of the box’:
- Using the included radio or infrared remote control you can conveniently control you screen from a distance
- When connected using a 12v trigger cable you can control your screen easily and conveniently when your projector turns on or off.
- Professional integration via RS485 protocol or potential-free contacts for control via media control systems or SmartHome is also possible.
- Fabric: celexon Dynamic Slate ALR technology for high-contrast and 8k accurate image reproduction
- Edge Free = no black masking for maximum alignment and format freedom
- Gain factor of 0.8, viewing angle of over 160
- Tension rope tensioning system effective against "dog-ears" in the projection area
- Integrated adjustment screws in the weighted bar for demand-oriented re-tensioning of the rope tensioning system
- Dimensionally stable shaft with large diameter for optimum flatness
- White aluminium housing in elegant design, with white side caps, no visible screws
- Wall / ceiling mounting bracket, flexible positioning
- Intelligent side cap through integrated control unit with a wide range of control options
- Quiet, high-torque tubular motor: durable and smooth running
- Certifications: ROHS, REACH, CE - 2014/53/EU
The extruded aluminium housing in the shapely "drop design" fits elegantly into modern living environments. It is painted white including white side caps and white weighted bar. This means that it remains discreetly attached to white ceilings and does not disturb the living ambience, especially when retracted.
The HomeCinema Electric screen Tension - ALR can be installed safely, easily and quickly. The dimensionally stable aluminium tube is attached with two freely positionable mounting brackets, which are suitable for ceiling or wall mounting. The mounting brackets can be positioned freely along the housing according to on-site requirements. Alternatively, the screen can also be mounted "hanging" on e.g. chains (not included in the box) using the enclosed ring eyelets.
Control options of the screen
- Radio receiver integrated + separate infrared eye with corresponding remote control
- Trigger connection: 3V-12V, with suitable trigger cable
- 2x RJ12 cable for independent cabling and RJ12 connection (RS485 protocol) for integration with media controls
- Potential-free contacts via RJ12, controllable via (smarthome) relay
In the box
- celexon HomeCinema Motorised screen Tension – Dynamic Slate ALR
- Multilayer PVC fabric with celexon's ALR technology, gain 0.8, viewing angle 160
- Power cable 3m in white (already pre-wired), with plug, left-side
- Radio (RF) remote control (batteries included)
- Infrared (IR) remote control (batteries included)
- 5m trigger cable
- IR Receiving Eye
- Wall/ceiling mounting bracket
- End position adjustment tool
- Instructions & Screen usage tips