Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1000003655
Celexon's active High Speed HDMI cables provide fast and secure data transfer for all image formats up to UHD-4K at 60Hz to the current HDMI 2.0a standard. An integrated amplifier prepares the HDMI signal for reliable image and sound transmission over longer transmission distances.
The gold-plated HDMI connector prevents oxidation of the plug contacts and thus ensures optimum transmission. In addition, a high quality finish ensures the fit of the contacts and prevents wobbling or slipping out of the HDMI interface.
The precisely machined aluminum plug provides optimum protection against interference. The additional kink protection on the plug prevents mechanical damage to the cable.
- Length: 15m
- Active signal boosting for longer data runs
- Supports HDMI version 2.0a
- HDCP version 2.2
- Supports all image formats up to UHD 4K with 60Hz
- HFR 3D compatible up to 1080p
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Incl. Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- High quality gold plated plug (corrosion protection and best conductivity)
- Optimal 3-fold shielding to avoid interference
- High quality metal plug for optimal protection
- Very flexible and easy to lay
Our HDMI cables support the playback of High Dynamic Range (HDR) images with high brightness differences. These have a significantly higher contrast and detail and reproduce your images in breathtaking quality with compatible end devices
Independent endurance tests with full 4K resolution at 60Hz confirm that our HDMI cables always transmit picture and sound without interference even during prolonged use. Thus, they are well equipped for the future for displaying high-resolution images.