Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1000009358
The Expert series from celexon brings a high-quality electric screen for professional use in conference and meeting rooms as well as for the special cinema at home. This screen is characterized by high quality technical values and is suitable for all projection systems.
- 250 x 250cm visible usable area
- Dimensions of the housing in cm (W x H x D): 259 x 9.4 x 11.2 cm
- Weight: 22 kg
- No border left, right, bottom (available with black border on request)
- Black, opaque back
- Excellent flatness of fiberglass fabric cloth, gain 1.25, viewing angle 150 °
- Fire protection class B1 according to DIN4102
- Power: 156 watts; Voltage: 230 volts; Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power connection when viewed from the front - right (4-wire, to be wired by customer)
- 2-button wall control switch included
- White, square aluminium tube in RAL9010
- White aluminium side caps in RAL9010
- White weighted bar in RAL9010
- Suitable for wall and ceiling mounting (freely placeable mounting brackets included)
- Ceiling recessing frame optionally available
- Radio remote control optionally available
- 12V trigger set optionally available
- Infinitely lockable for other formats
The celexon Electric Expert is the solution for seminar and conference rooms, training rooms, presentation rooms, auditoriums and high-quality home cinema. The best workmanship and material quality are paired with a high-quality cloth offering perfect flatness and the (optional) simple yet ingenious ceiling recessed kit ensure great enjoyment when using this premium screen from celexon!
The screen can be operated via the included wall switch. Optionally, a radio remote control set is also available. The screen is powered by a low-noise Somfy engine.
The supplied mounting brackets allow flexible mounting depending on the installation site and can be freely placed along the housing length.
The screen fabric is equipped with no black masking so that each projected format can be displayed on the screen. The black back prevents light from entering or leaving. The screen can be easily used against any existing backlight. Via the wall switch or a remote control (not included), the screen is infinitely adjustable, so besides the 1: 1 format, other formats, such as 4: 3, 16:9 or 21:9 are possible.
In the box you will find the screen (including cable to the wall switch), a wall switch and an assembly and operating manual. Optionally, a radio remote control, 12V trigger set or ceiling recess kit is available.
|Screen fabric:||matt white fibre|
|Product name:||celexon Electric Expert screen 250 x 250 cm|
|Viewable Area - Height:||250 cm|
|Viewable Area - Width:||250 cm|
|Mount type:||Ceiling / Wall|
|Warranty type:||Bringin service|
|measures:||11.2 x 259 x 9.4 cm|