Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1091323
Celexon Expert HDMI to Cat over IP Extender Set
This HDMI to CAT over IP Extender (TCP / IP) enables the transmission of HDMI content over a distance of up to 100m. The system generates a TCP / IP based data flow. This enables the signal to be passed through network hardware such as routers and switches. (For the parallel use of the network with data, a port based VLAN is required). It also transmits infrared signals if required. This enables control of the display device from a distance of 100m. The incoming HDMI signal is processed to achieve optimum transmission quality.
PLEASE NOTE: For the parallel use of the network, a port based VLAN is required.
· Transmission of HDMI content via CAT5/6 cable over a distance up to 100m
· Supports HDMI 1.3; HDCP 1.1 ; DVI 1.1
· Supports Deep Colour up to 12Bit/colour
· Enables transmission of infrared signals
· Formats HDMI signal to allow perfect transmission quality
· Up to 100m transmission length with CAT6 cable
· Up to 20m of cable length to source (depending on cable quality)
· Distribution of input signal to up to 253 receivers
· TCP/IP data stream
· Distribution of signal via network hardware such as routers or switches
· 1 x Receiver
|Warranty in Months:||24|
|Warranty type:||Bringin service|
|Connections:||Number of HDMI Inputs: 1, Number of HDMI outputs: 1|
|Product name:||Celexon Expert HDMI to Cat over IP Extender Set|
|measures:||2.5 x 6.5 x 10 cm|