DisplayPort Cable 4K - Professional Line
The celexon DisplayPort cable is version 1.2 compliant and therefore transmits signals at up to 21.6 Gbps with resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160p @60Hz with 10 bit colour depth). Due to the colour subsampling of 4:4:4, all brightness and picture information is transmitted in full sharpness.
The Multi Stream Transport Mode (MST) makes it possible to operate several monitors via one DisplayPort connection on the PC. There are two different ways to use this feature. Several monitors are connected in series via a daisy chain or the monitors are connected via an additional DisplayPort MST hub.
The number of displays that can be connected via MST depends on the resolution of the individual displays. For example, it is possible to connect 4 displays with a resolution of Full HD (1920x1080p @60Hz).
For daisy-chained displays, each display in the configuration, except for the last display in the chain, must have a DisplayPort receiver and transmitter to send and receive the video stream addressed to itself and the other members of the chain. Once the monitor extracts the video and audio stream addressed to it, it transmits the rest of the video and audio stream along the chain. Each chained monitor must have all the knowledge.
The alternative method of using MST to deploy multiple displays is to use an MST Hub. The MST Hub splits the entire bandwidth of a DisplayPort output and allows you to send, for example, 4 independent Full HD signals at 60Hz. The MST Hubs can distribute these video signals (with sound) to the connected screens. Using this type of configuration also allows you to use screens with different inputs.
The DisplayPort cables of the Professional Line are triple shielded and ensure high corrosion resistance and reliable transmission performance thanks to their gold-plated contacts.
The Professional Line from celexon combines technically reliable functionality and flawless workmanship with elegant design.
Whether you use our cables for office (home office), entertainment or professional use, you will be perfectly connected in all areas.
- DisplayPort male to DisplayPort male
- Standard: DisplayPort Version 1.2
- Transfer rate: 21.6 Gbps
- Max. Resolution: 4K / UltraHD / 4096x2160p @60Hz, 10 Bit, 4:4:4
- Supported colour spaces: 16/24 bit RGB/YUV, Deep Color, x.v.Color™.
- Supported audio standards: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD Audio, SA-CD
- Additional features: MST (multi-stream transport), 3D, HDCP, EDID
- Connector: gold-plated contacts, chrome-plated aluminium housing, flexible bend protection
- Cable: high-purity copper conductors, 3-fold shielding, PVC jacket with 7.3 mm diameter
- Cable colour: black
- Cable type: round
- REACH, RoHs compliant