celexon screen electric Economy
The electric Economy series from celexon is the cost efficient solution for a motorised screen and provides excellent value for money. The surrounding black border improves contrast and clarity of the picture. It also comes with a black opaque backing. The high quality motor is quiet and the screen can be adjusted to any position.
- Black border (left/right/bottom)
- Black drop (top)
- Power: 40W, voltage: 230V, frequency: 50Hz
- Ideal for home cinema and business applications with a gain factor of 1.2
- Adjustable for different aspect ratios
- Inflammability rating
- Extremely low-noise motor with stabiliser shaft
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
- Elegant white casing
- Available with control box (wall mounted) and remote control
The electric Economy screen is a fully equipped motorised projector screen selling at an attractive price. The screen can be operated comfortably by using the remote control or from a wall-mounted control box. The gain factor of the screen is 1.2. The fabric is suitable for both LCD and DLP projectors and allows a wide viewing angle. The black rear avoids loss of light and adds definition to the projected images. The black border surround improves the contrast and clarity of the picture.
Included in the delivery are the wall-mounted control box, a remote control device (plus batteries), the fixings for the wall or ceiling mount and a user guide.