The celexon HDMI cable with Ethernet is HDMI 2.0 compliant and thus transmits signals at up to 18 Gbps with resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160p @60Hz with 8 bit colour depth) and 4K HDR with 10 bit colour depth. With the help of HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology, a greater dynamic and colour range can be displayed, making the picture more brilliant and detailed.
According to the official HDMI specifications, these celexon HDMI cables support the maximum bandwidth of 18 Gbps with a cable length of up to 5m. Using a direct connection between transmitter and receiver, celexon has been able to prove transmission of the full 18 Gbps bandwidth in its own tests, even with 7.5m and 10m cable lengths.
For a secure connection of the full bandwidth, as required for the transmission of images with 4K HDR and 10 bit colour depth (3840 x 2160 pixels at 60 hertz and a colour subsampling of 4:4:4), celexon recommends the use of active or optical HDMI cables from 7.5m cable length.
The additional Ethernet channel enables the connection of Internet-capable AV components to the in-house network only via HDMI cable. It is therefore sufficient if the TV is connected to the network via cable that the AV receiver or Blu-Ray player then receives the network connection via HDMI cable. This eliminates the need for a network switch and additional cables.
The HDMI cables of the Professional Line are triple-shielded and, thanks to their gold-plated contacts, guarantee high corrosion resistance and reliable transmission performance.
celexon's Professional Line combines technically reliable functionality and flawless workmanship with elegant design. Whether you use our cables for office (home office), entertainment or professional use, you are perfectly connected in all areas.
- HDMI-A male to HDMI-A male
- Standard: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet - HDMI 2.0 compliant
- Transmission rate: 18 Gbps
- Max. Resolution: 4K / UltraHD / 4096x2160p @60Hz, 8 Bit, 4:4:4 or HDR (10 Bit)
- Supported colour spaces: 16/24 bit RGB/YUV, Deep Color, x.v.Color™.
- Supported audio standards: ARC, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD Audio, SA-CD.
- Other features: HEC (HDMI Ethernet Channel), CEC (Consumer Electronic Control), 3D, HDCP, EDID.
- Connector: gold-plated contacts, chrome-plated aluminium housing, flexible bend protection
- Cable: high-purity copper conductors, 3-fold shielding, PVC sheath with 7.3 mm diameter
- Cable type: Round
- REACH, RoHs compliant