HPL table top for Adjust desk
The HPL table top by celexon offers you an excellent material quality and a classic design.
The high-quality HPL coating consists of multi-layer paper webs, which are bonded by high pressure. The special and complex manufacturing process makes the surface resistant to thermal and chemical loads as well as extremely scratch and impact resistant. These features are ideal for use as a desk, exhibit desk or similar. The coating also contains no solvents and contains a large amount of renewable raw materials.
The tabletop is made of a 19.5mm thick, high-strength chipboard plate and is coated top and bottom with the 0.8mm thick HPL coating. This two-sided coating ensures high dimensional stability and also protects against bending of the table top.
A black ABS banding gives the tabletop a classy finish, as well as protecting the edges of the table from damage and moisture.
- High quality HPL surface
- Colour and surface structure HPL 028 R, white
- Wraparound black ABS protective edge
- Extremely impact-resistant and scratch-resistant
- Insensitive to thermal and chemical stress
- 19.5mm thick chipboard centre
- 0.8mm thick HPL coating on the top