Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1000000878
The new celexon ceiling recessed screen electric Professional Plus is the latest addition to our popular professional ceiling recessed range. The aluminum housing fits discreetly into your space and the weighted bar provides a flush finish to the ceiling offering an elegant, unobtrusive finish.
With widths ranging from 160 cm to 300 cm available in four different formats, there is a large selection with the right solution for your requirements. With a gain factor of 1.2, the screen is optimally used in conference or meeting rooms as well as in your high-quality home cinema.
The projection screen is fabric type D, with a wide viewing angle and suitable for high-resolution 4K content.
- 220 x 124 cm white usable viewing area
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Ceiling cut-out: 264 x 11 cm (LxW)
- Quiet motor drive
- 45cm black drop above
- Variable, stepless adjustment of the screen height up to max.100cm
- 3-ply coated projection cloth is ideal for high-resolution 4K content
- Type D cloth with 1.2 gain and 150° viewing angle, fire class B2
- Black edge masking left, right and below the screen
- Black, opaque back
- Including pre-assembled push button for installation control, optional radio or IR systems available
- Wedge-shaped weighted bar that finishes flush with the housing when closed.
The celexon ceiling recessed screen electric professional plus has a matt white, black backed projection screen fabric, which due to the special surface structure is ideally suited for displaying high-resolution images. The black edge masking frames the image accurately and thus increases the overall contrast.
The screen is already pre-assembled, so that the installation effort on site is kept to a minimum. The screen is suspended from the ceiling with four threaded rods and can be adjusted to the nearest millimeter. The side covers ensure a flush and clean finish to your ceiling cutout.
Please note:The push button integrated in the cable is used to put the screen into operation and can be replaced by the customer as required. To use external controls (wall switch, media control etc), the switch must be disassembled and the 4-core cable connected to the control system accordingly. This gives you the maximum flexibility for integration into your system or room.
- celexon ceiling recessed screen electric Professional Plus, pre-assembled incl. push-button switch and power plug
- 4x 100cm threaded rods
- 2x mounting bracket for ceiling
- 2 x cover caps
- Mounting accessories for solid ceilings
- Operation manual
|Black border - bottom:||4 cm|
|Product name:||celexon Ceiling Recessed Electric Professional Plus 220 x 124 cm|
|Housing width:||268.6 cm|
|Screen Series:||Professional Plus|
|Housing length:||13.6 cm|
|Housing height:||10.3 cm|
|Viewable Area - Height:||124 cm|
|Screen type:||Ceiling recessed|
|Viewable Area - Width:||220 cm|
|Black borders - Left/Right:||4 cm|
|Black border - Top:||45 cm|
|Screen fabric:||matt white polyester|
|Warranty type:||Bringin service|
|Warranty in Months:||24|
|measures:||13.6 x 268.6 x 10.3 cm|