Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 1000008117
celexon HomeCinema Electric screen Tension 221 x 124 cm, 100" - Dynamic Slate ALR
We have developed our celexon HomeCinema electric screen Tension for all cinephiles and home cinema lovers. We have equal value on functional components and useful features as on an elegant design, while the screens are made using the high-quality materials and offer an excellent price/performance ratio.
Projection screen fabric
The perfect home cinema experience within your own four walls can quickly be clouded or faded by residual light in the room or light reflections from white room walls. Our ALR 0.8 Gain high-contrast "Dynamic Slate" fabric can help here. It successfully filters out disturbing stray light and focuses the projection light on the audience without distorting colours.
The Dynamic Slate screen fabric was specially developed to maximise the contrast value, even with residual light. You can say goodbye to typical "wash-out effects" or "grey haze" even with low dimming. The Dynamic Slate ALR with 0.8 Gain is deliberately designed to be neutral and reproduces the projected image faithfully. Disturbing glitter effects and resulting hot spots are actively avoided with this fabric.
The contrast fabric was developed with an extremely fine surface structure and is already 8K suitable and almost 100% colour neutral in reproduction. The Edge-Free (= no black masking) side edges allow a flexible application of different formats on one screen. In addition, the projected image can be aligned up to the edge of the screen fabric, so that the entire width of the fabric can be used for a maximum size image.
The built-in, dimensionally stable winding shaft effectively prevents horizontal stripes. In addition, the heavy weighted bar and lateral rope tensioning system (Tension System), ensures optimum flatness and effectively prevents "dog-ears" in the projection area. Adjustment screws integrated into the side caps of the weighted bar allow the tension system to be retightened if it has lost its tension after a few years.
Our HomeCinema motorised screen Tension - ALR is supplied with a wide range of accessories, it can be controlled in many ways straight out of the box:
Using the included radio or infrared remote control you can conveniently control you screen from a distance
When connected using a 12v trigger cable you can control your screen easily and conveniently when your projector turns on or off.
Professional integration via RS485 protocol or potential-free contacts for control via media control systems is also possible.
- Visible projection area: 221 x 124 cm (100")
- Fabric: celexon Dynamic Slate ALR technology for high-contrast and 8k accurate image reproduction
- Edge Free = no black masking
- Gain factor of 0.8, viewing angle of over 160
- Tension rope tensioning system effective against "dog-ears" in the projection area
- Integrated adjustment screws in the weighted bar for demand-oriented re-tensioning of the rope tensioning system
- Dimensionally stable shaft with large diameter for optimum flatness and freedom from stripes
- White aluminium housing in elegant design, with white side caps
- Wall / ceiling mounting bracket, flexible positioning
- Intelligent side cap through integrated control unit with a wide range of control options
- Quiet, high-torque tubular motor: durable and smooth running
- Housing dimensions: 253 x 9.7 x 12.1cm, 18.3kg (LxWxH)
- Certifications: ROHS, REACH, CE - 2014/53/EU
The extruded aluminium housing in the shapely "drop design" fits elegantly into modern living environments. It is painted white including white side caps and white weighted bar. This means that it remains discreetly attached to white ceilings and does not disturb the living ambience, especially when retracted.
The HomeCinema Electric screen Tension - ALR can be installed safely, easily and quickly. The dimensionally stable aluminium tube is attached with two flexibly positionable mounting brackets, which are suitable for ceiling or wall mounting. The mounting brackets can be positioned freely along the housing according to on-site requirements. Alternatively, the screen can also be mounted "hanging" on e.g. chains (not included in the box) using the enclosed ring eyelets.
In the box
- celexon HomeCinema Motorised screen Tension - ALR
- PVC fabric with ALR technology, Gain 0.8, viewing angle 160
- Supply cable 3m in white (already pre-wired), with plug, left-side
- Radio (RF) remote control (batteries included)
- Infrared (IR) remote control (batteries included)
- 5m trigger cable
- IR Receiving Eye
- Wall/ceiling mounting bracket
- Instructions & Screen usage tips
Control options of the screen
- Radio receiver integrated + separate infrared eye with corresponding remote control
- Trigger connection: 3V-12V, with suitable trigger cable
- 2x RJ12 cable for independent cabling and RJ12 connection (RS485 protocol) for e.g. RTI, Crestron, control4 etc.
- Potential-free contacts via RJ12, controllable via relay
|Screen fabric:||Dynamic Slate ALR|
|Housing width:||251.3 cm|
|Housing length:||12.1 cm|
|Housing height:||9.7 cm|
|measures:||9.7 x 251 x 12.1 cm|
|Product name:||celexon HomeCinema Electric screen Tension 221 x 124 cm, 100" - Dynamic Slate ALR|
|Delivery contents:||Montagematerial, Fernbedienung|
|Viewing angle - Horizontal:||160 Grad|
|Viewable Area - Width:||211 cm|
|Viewable Area - Height:||125 cm|
|Screen type:||Tab tension screen|
|Mount type:||Ceiling / Wall|
|Warranty type:||Bringin service|
|Warranty in Months:||24|